Thursday, January 11, 2007

Re: Joann Peterson

I was so sad to hear Joann passed away,it's a piece of sudden news for me...I read Joann's email and my reply email in Dec again...it seems she was better and better...I look forward to seeing her in Haven and Shanghai and I told her I would be an intern there...but...I have to talk with Sean,my sisters Ping, Li and my friends linda,YiXin to share my sad feeling...

It's my privilege to attend her workshop four times in Haven...I am drawn to her by her inner strength , her wisdom and personal virtues and I like her childlike purity...I remember the Mini phase 2 ending time...she was smile to us and we left silently one by one...this is a Zen style...I feel very close with her and I could feel her mother-like caring even now and forever......

I hope someday the Effective Boundary and Phase 2 ... programs could be delivered in China..Joann would be very happy to see this...

Our heart are connected with Joann forever

Love
Yafang Sun

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home